Power of Possibilities Summit to Be Held April 18th
Last Updated on Apr 11, 2019 at 9:57am | Garrett County Economic Development
The annual Power of Possibilities Entrepreneurship Summit will be held at Garrett College on April 18th, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Keynote speaker will be Jeff Tobe, M.Ed., CSP, who will be presenting cOLOriNg OUtsiDe tHe LiNes!TM
Join Jeff to learn:
- How to spark innovative thinking - in yourself and others
- Motives for making the shift from a service to experience culture in PM today
- Techniquest to effectively manage the change that comes with innovation
- The benefits to challenging your existing "boundaries"
- How to tweak individual "touchpoints" in your organization
- Methods to getting your internal and external customer more engaged at what they do everyday
Cost is $54 for Garrett County resident; slightlly higher for out-of-county residents. Cost includes a light breakfast and lunch.
Call (301) 387-3142 to register.