Workplace Stability Seminar Offered
Last Updated on Mar 31, 2016 at 10:01am | Workforce Development
A FREE Workplace Stability seminar
will be held on Wednesday, June 8, 2016, in Allegany County. There are two opportunities to attend this seminar:
• 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM - Western Maryland Regional Medical Center, Auditoriums 1-3
• 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM - Allegany College of Maryland, Center for Continuing Education 12-14
This training will provide the knowledge and tools to:
• Reduce employee turnover and lessen costs
• Stabilize your employees, which will improve your bottom line
• Identify hidden talent in your organization by evaluating employee resources
• Improve employee performance, which can increase productivity and profits
• Improve employee motivation and lessen "organizational slack"
• Improve employee retention rates
• Identify who can effectively be promoted
Business leaders, human resource managers, and those engaged with workforce development are encouraged to attend.
For more information or to register for either session, please call (301) 784-5341.