Internal Revenue Service (IRS):
The U.S.Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service has several business tax credits available to small businesses. Those tax credits include, but are not necessarily limited to;
The IRS also has a WEBPAGE dedicated to COVID-19 Tax Relief.
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA):
The SBA has several programs available to assist small businesses affected by COVID-19. Those programs include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
- Express Bridge Loan
- SBA Debt Relief for Existing Businesses
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Shuttered Venue Operators Grants
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund Grants - information not yet available
- Targeted EIDL Advance (limited eligibility)
To access information about those programs, please click on the links above or CLICK HERE.